Free Domestic Shipping On All Orders $99 and Up. Yes, We Price Match All Authorized Dealers!
It all started when we were developing the WA8 Eclipse. We learned that in order to reduce the size greatly, it needs to be with transistors. Introducing the WA11, an ultra-compact high-performance headphone amplifier, plus DAC. Over the course of 3-years of intensive research, we created 9 working prototypes deployed in real-world applications, before getting to the final version. The WA11 delivers an audiophile sound quality that rivals many desktop systems & with the features that users dream of.
Weighing in at only 0.9 pounds & 0.95 inches thick. It is a battery-powered, fully-balanced headphone amplifier & DAC running in a Class-A topology. The WA11 is capable of driving the most demanding full-size headphones while maintaining an ultra-low noise floor for reference IEM's. The DAC is an ESS Sabre capable of decoding PCM up to 24bit / 384kHz & up to DSD128. There is also a 4.4mm balanced input for use with balanced sources such as a modern digital audio player (DAP) or home audio source.
The future is the USB Type-C port. The amp/DAC has two of them (one for an input & one for charging (USB 2.0 compliant). Separating the two allows the user to listen to music while charging the internal battery simultaneously. This feature extends the industry-leading 7 hrs. of playtime immensely.
The performance & usage flexibility of the WA11 will change the way we enjoy music, plus open a new world for what a Hi-Fi system should be.
* Fully-balanced design, battery-operated, solid state, Class-A headphone amplifier with DAC
* High power, high bandwidth amplifier
* Maximum power output: 1.2W @ 30 Ohms, 350mW @ 100 Ohms, 120mW @ 300 Ohms
* Frequency response: 10 Hz to 200 kHz (-1 dB), signal to noise ratio: 118dB
* Output impedance: 1Ω on both headphone outputs
* ESS SABRE Reference DAC (ES9018M)
* Premium TKD 4-channel balanced potentiometer
* Outputs: 4.4mm Pentaconn balanced & 1/4" TRS unbalanced
* Inputs: 4.4mm Pentaconn balanced, Asynchronous Hi-Speed USB Type-C port [data] and USB Type-C port [charge] (USB 2.0 compliant)
User-selectable HI or LO power level output
* User selectable DAC or 4.4mm analog Line-in
* XMOS xCORE-AUDIO asynchronous clocking USB compatible with PC, Mac, Android, or iOS devices (with Apple CCK or Android OTG adapter)
* Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, up to 6 hrs. of continuous music playback*
* Anodized aluminum chassis in black
* Soft Alcantara back & carrying pouch
Qty.1 - 4.4mm Pentaconn to 4-pin XLR balanced adapter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …