BALANCED AUDIO CABLE (PAIR)
All Series 6 audio cables are painstakingly assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 6 balanced audio cables begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen-free copper (HC-OFC) engineered specifically for audio applications. Each conductor is created with dual solid gauge wires that are mathematically & tonally chosen to support low, mid & high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each wire yields zero strand interaction, plus creates better sound quality. These audio cables are precision twisted balanced in design. Dedicated conductors with equal impedance for both positive & negative signals. The signal conductors are wrapped with dual shielding to keep noise from reaching the single path. To reduce signal hum during connection the Tributaries Series 6 XLR connectors have the female ground (pin 1) placed forward in the shell so the ground connects first. The end result is a neutral-sounding cable.
The Series 6 Balanced Audio cable comes in both paired or mono configurations. The cables come in lengths from ½ meter to 4-meter standard, with the option of custom lengths.
* Dual balanced 20AWG HC-OFC conductors
* Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass & midrange
* Insulated conductors eliminate strand-interaction/distortion
* Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
* Gold-plated solid-brass XLR connectors
* Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket