Isotek - V5 Titan
The original Titan, when launched towards the end of 2004 set a new standard for high current power cleaning systems and went on to win Hi-Fi News power cleaning product of the year in 2005 along with numerous other international awards.
The new V5 model offers an additional third output socket as well as a new ‘System Link’ output, allowing multiple IsoTek devices to be connected via a star earth referencing back to a single wall socket. The legendary Titan Direct Coupled© circuit is also taken to a new level with instant absolute power on tap through over 50% increased PCB copper-loading, moving closer to the ideal of zero Ohms. This vastly improves amperage and decrease resistance. The new circuit also offers twice the inductance with an 80% increase of current handling ability. Protection is also raised to 153’000A instantaneous and 75’000A continuous, it is the most robust surge protection system IsoTek has offered in this model.
- Suitable for high current audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 85dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz
- Optimised power cleaning circuits effectively remove Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 3 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active loudspeakers (16A)
- Easy reset RCBO fusing system
- 153’500A instantaneous protection, 75’000 continuous
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric
System Link outlet for extending the outlets and maintaining a starred earth reference
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available