Every decision made in the recording, mixing, and mastering process relies on the truth and that’s explicitly what the Empire Studio Reference (ESR) MKII delivers; Pure, neutral, and unadulterated sound reproduction with unrivaled detail retrieval. The ESR MKII is the next generation of the ESR and is consequently the best studio reference in-ear monitor we’ve ever crafted.
The ESR MKII features an upgraded 5 driver hybrid configuration, consisting of triple balanced armatures and dual electrostatics, alongside a completely re-engineered 4-way sync crossover network driven by EIVEC and ARC technology to effortlessly reproduce the sonic transparency and critical details needed for monitoring, mixing, and mastering.
The ESR MKII is Empire’s flattest in-ear monitor and it delivers true-to-recording dynamics, ultra-fast transient response, and wide dispersion to meet the needs of music, cinema, and broadcast production.
- 5 Proprietary Drivers, Hybrid Design
- 3 Proprietary Balanced Drivers - 1 Low, 1 Mid, 1 High
- 2 Premium Electrostatic Drivers - 1 High, 1 Super-High
- 4-Way sync Crossover Network
- EIVEC - Empire Intelligent Variable Electrostatic Control Technology
- A.R.C. Resonance Mitigation Technology
- Impedance: 3.9 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100kHz
- Sensitivity: 111dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Bespoke Alpha IV UPOCC Copper Litz Cable