A&ultima, SP2000 (Copper)
Digital Audio Player
A&ultima SP2000 is the 3rd player released in the A&ultima lineup.
A&ultima SP2000 features newly developed audio circuitry & amplifier design.
* Stainless Steel & Copper body designs for best acoustics
* Dual DAC AK4499EQ from AKM
* Native 32-bit/768kHz PCM and DSD512 PCM playback without compression or loss
* Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz)
* Twice Amount of Inner Storage Subsequent Flagship Designs
* Enhanced Sound Output Power and Wider Acoustic Details
SP2000 is the first Astell&Kern player to use separate, autonomous audio channels among unbalanced and balanced signals. This design offers a lot more power than ever before, with 6 Vrms for balanced output and 3Vrms for unbalanced output. With this design, the SP2000 provides the ultimate audio experience as A&K's new flagship player.
The AK4499EQ DAC chip uses the recent 'Current Output Architecture' technology. In order to carry complete gain of this new architecture, Astell&Kern has completely redesigned the Op Amp and analog amp block setup. The new circuit design optimizes current consumption & gets the most out of these new DAC chips. The combined effect of the SP2000 & AK4499EQ chips provides mind-blowing sound quality.