AEON Flow 2, Open
by Dan Clark Audio
New & Improved ÆON Flow 2 Closed is Dan Clark Audio's latest headphone.
Improved Performance - The new AEON 2 is not a slight update to an admired product, it’s truly a massive performance upgrade. Dan & the team took what they learned engineering one of the most highly awarded flagship headphones of 2018, the ETHER 2, & redesigned the new AEON 2 driver from the ground up using ETHER 2’s state of the art motor tech.
New feature set includes:
* An updated driver structure flipped 180 degrees to remove magnet & flow structures from the diaphragm to the ear
* Streamlined flow elements converted to a single construction, removing air gaps to improve internal airflow
* Higher precision machined flow structures replace injection molded parts
* Exceptional driver damping for improved resolution, better dynamics, plus a smoother frequency response
* New voicing, with a warmer, fuller tone for the closed, a leaner lower midrange for the open, plus a much larger sound-stage for both models