by Moon by SimAudio
Table Top DAC/Amplifier
The Neo 430HA is a genuine “tour de force” loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. This fully balanced, pure analog amplifier uses a discrete trans-conductance circuit topology, selectable gain settings (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply & a defeatable analog crossfeed circuit. Rated at 667mW @ 600 ohms to 8W @ 50 ohms, the Neo 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
Design features include:
* Inputs: 1-balanced (XLR), 2-single-ended (RCA) on the back & 1-single-ended 1/8” (3.5mm) jack on the front panel.
* Outputs: 1-pair of 3-pin XLR & 1-4-Pin XLR on the front panel for balanced headphones & a 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS jack, plus fixed & variable line-level RCA stereo jacks on the back.
* Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
* Fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs: 2 - S/PDIF (Coax), 1 - TosLink (Optical) & 1 - USB which allow for use with almost any digital source.
* Supports up to DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24bit/192kHz (on all inputs) & 32bit/384kHz (on USB input).